General Features TCH-2300 Dumper
– Tracked dumper with closed loop hydrostatic transmission with variable displacement axial piston pump and two speeds axial piston motor for each track.
– Machine with two speeds with electric selection. TIER4 engine under 19 kW.
– Servo joystick controls in the seat assembly as in the higher level models.
– Counter-rotation of the tracks.
– Mechanical parking brake with negative control to stop the machine on deep slopes.
– Long and wide tracks for better stability and control.
– Undercarriage with oscillating rollers and rubber tracks, suitable for high speeds. The considerable ground clearance allows the easy motion even on dirt patches and on rough terrains.
– Tracked machine on rollers supported by “long life” tapered roller bearings.
– The engine is placed under a big bonnet, tiltable, allowing an easy and comfortable access to all the components of the transmission, of the engine and of the hydraulic system for a quick and safe maintenance of the machine.
– High capacity dumping skip. The rotation system of the 180° dumping skip is made by horizontal opposed pistons.
– As optional fitting the machine can be equipped with an hydraulic P.T.O. With delivery of 32 l/min at 170 bar, deliverable even after the purchase of the machine.