GENERAL FEATURES TCH-2500 Dumper
– Tracked dumper with hydrostatic transmission having two independent circuits with
variable displacement axial piston pump and two speeds axial piston motor for each
– Machine with two speeds with electric selection.
– Controls are completely pilot assisted through joy-sticks assembled on the armrests
of the driver’s seat, which is rotating of 180° to keep the operator always oriented
in the running direction. A particular electric-hydraulic switch permits to maintain the
position of the joy-stick’s control in correspondence with the running direction
however the seat is oriented.
– Counter-rotation of the tracks.
– Mechanical parking brake with negative control to stop the machine on deep slopes.
– Chassis with modular structure composed of a tractor unit set up on a unified frame
apt to receive various attachments. undercarriage with oscillating axles and rubber
tracks, suitable for high speeds. The considerable ground clearance allows the
easy motion even on dirt patches and on rough terrains.
– Tracked machine on bearing rollers supported by “long life” rolling taper roller
– Loading body with automatic unloading on the three sides , moved by joy-stick.
The high front dumping angle permits a perfect unloading even on slopes.
– The engine considerable oversized for the features of the machine, is placed under
a big bonnet, tiltable, allowing an easy and comfortable access to all the
components of the transmission, of the engine and of the hydraulic system for a
quick and safe maintenance of the machine.
– As optional fitting the machine can be equipped with an hydraulic P.T.O. With
delivery of 43 l/min at 170 bar, deliverable even after the purchase of the machine.