– The TCH-R800 Dumper has a tracked undercarriage with hydrostatic transmission and oscillating rollers in the center of the track for overcoming obstacles.
– The layout of the rubber track provides a wide area of traction with low ground pressure, high stability and an excellent driving comfort in all conditions of use.
– 13 hp water-cooled Kubota Diesel engine or 16 hp Briggs&Stratton petrol engine.and electric start.
– Hydrostatic transmission with two piston pumps with variable displacement and two orbital motors. Steering by the rotation of the tracks.
– The self loading shovel of 65 lit. of capacity (option) allows an optimal loading of the bucket.
– Available with dumping skip with 180° swiveling discharge.
– Hydraulic power take off (P.T.O.) double-effect with max delivery 28 l/min and pressure at 155 bar (optional).
– Standard bonnet and operator platform.